October 11th, 2016
City: Denver: Contract – Full Time
Position : Graphic Designer
Status: Freelance to full-time
Estimated Duration: Contract 3 months to full-time
A Denver Software Company/Agency is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our print & digital team on a contract to full-time basis.
You will be executing revisions and updates to a wide variety of projects, including copy edits, resizing, and repurposing.
You will be working on both external and internal clients.Taking direction from senior leadership working on various projects.
Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CC along with knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress is required. Mac OS is a must!
This is an onsite, 40 hours per week, freelance to full-time opportunity.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
– Designing branded sales & marketing collateral pieces
– Designing assets for social media and blog support
– Designing email blasts
– Assisting with the creation advertisements and ad campaigns as needed
– 1-3 years design experience
– Strong foundation in both print (Adobe Suite) and designing for digital/web- Critical Thinking
– Experience working under deadlines
– Ability to organize and prioritize projects
– Can-do attitude is a must
– Ability to take a project on and run with it
– Salary BOE
– This position is contract to hire
How to Apply:
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and website (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org